If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.California.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


I've added something new to my pantry - whole canned chicken

Labels:

In the event of an emergency, I like to try to stock up on various canned food and so I've added something new to my pantry - whole canned chicken. 





I don't expect it to look visually appealing, but I bet it tastes damn good in pot of soup or with some rice.  If nothing else, if I was really hungry, I bet I could eat it right out of the can too. 

To see how I just cooked up some frog leggs, come visit me at Prepare to survive in California.
------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the California Forum at www.CaliforniaPreppersNetwork.net

1 comments:
gravatar
drawer storage cabinet said...
November 29, 2012 at 9:11 AM  

Wow! This looks great! I am so impressed!

Post a Comment


Get Free Templates Here
Template Modifications By Tom: American Preppers Network