If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.California.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


New Members

Welcome our new member:

Travaler
Hi all, another newbie here from CA. I’ve been a Prepper/survivalist for many years now and pretty much filled my larder and water supply for a extended down time. I’ve read several of the posts and I’m already feeling like I’ve found a place where I’m going to learn many new things about being self sustaining and maybe be able to add some info too. Being single and retired I been able to work on honing other skills for that WTSHTF time.

Luctor et emergo semper ad meliora!

Please welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5692

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the California Forum at www.CaliforniaPreppersNetwork.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get Free Templates Here
Template Modifications By Tom: American Preppers Network