If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.California.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Linda Rawles

One of our own passes from this life to another.


Monday September 14 2009
An Apology, In Advance

My apologies if my blog postings the next few weeks are irregular and not up to snuff. It will be some time before my life, and the lives of my children get back to some semblance of normalcy.

Permalink - Email This
Sunday September 13 2009
A Sad Announcement: May The Memsahib Rest in Peace

After more than a year of struggle, my wife Linda (aka The Memsahib) has passed away.

My heart is utterly broken, but I take solace knowing that she had a firm and saving faith in God, through his Grace to His Elect, and by the merit of Christ's shed blood. We'll meet again, in heaven.

Permalink - Email This
Linda's Favorite Hymn

And Can it Be that I Should Gain?

And can it be that I should gain
An interest in the Savior’s blood?
Died He for me, who caused His pain—
For me, who Him to death pursued?
Amazing love! How can it be,
That Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?
Amazing love! How can it be,
That Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

’ Tis mystery all: th’Immortal dies:
Who can explore His strange design?
In vain the firstborn seraph tries
To sound the depths of love divine.
’ Tis mercy all! Let earth adore,
Let angel minds inquire no more.
’ Tis mercy all! Let earth adore;
Let angel minds inquire no more.

He left His Father’s throne above
So free, so infinite His grace—
Emptied Himself of all but love,
And bled for Adam’s helpless race:
’ Tis mercy all, immense and free,
For O my God, it found out me!
’ Tis mercy all, immense and free,
For O my God, it found out me!

Long my imprisoned spirit lay,
Fast bound in sin and nature’s night;
Thine eye diffused a quickening ray—
I woke, the dungeon flamed with light;
My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth, and followed Thee.
My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth, and followed Thee.

Still the small inward voice I hear,
That whispers all my sins forgiven;
Still the atoning blood is near,
That quenched the wrath of hostile Heaven.
I feel the life His wounds impart;
I feel the Savior in my heart.
I feel the life His wounds impart;
I feel the Savior in my heart.

No condemnation now I dread;
Jesus, and all in Him, is mine;
Alive in Him, my living Head,
And clothed in righteousness divine,
Bold I approach th’eternal throne,
And claim the crown, through Christ my own.
Bold I approach th’eternal throne,
And claim the crown, through Christ my own.

Words by Charles Wesley, 1738. Music by Thomas Campbell, 1825.



Permalink - Email This
Memorial Services and Condolences

We are not planning a public memorial service. Please do not send cards or e-mails of condolence. Linda told me that she would much prefer that that you spend that time and effort in sharing the Gospel of Christ with those that are unsaved.

If you feel convicted to do anything in memory of Linda, then please support our favorite charity, the Anchor orphanage and school in Zambia. They are setting up a Linda Rawles Memorial Fund. I will post details on donations, in the next few days. Thanks for your prayers.

With sincerity, - James Wesley, Rawles

The posts below the following divider were posted before Linda's death.

3 comments:
gravatar
Survivalist said...
September 15, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Jim

Our thoughts are with you as you go through these trying times. Best of luck to you.

Joe

gravatar
xusumoon said...
April 2, 2011 at 2:44 AM  

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!

online pharmacy

gravatar
teroapex said...
April 9, 2011 at 6:07 PM  

keep posting like this it’s really very good idea, you are awesome!

cheap clomid

Post a Comment


Get Free Templates Here
Template Modifications By Tom: American Preppers Network