If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.California.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Random supplies I still need - how about you?

Labels:

I have learned the hard way that when I need it the most, I wont have it. These are the things I still need to get NOW; incase the stores decide not to open one day...gee I wonder why.

Back heating pads
Icy Hot cream for my back
Backpain pills
Tylenol
Big bags of four and packets of yeast – STORAGE Buckets
Big bags of rice

Dry chicken stock – boullion
Instant potatoes

Buy boxes of condiment packs at Costco or Smart & Final
Peanut butter
Jelly
Mayo
Mustard
Ketchup
Relish
Salt
Pepper
Sugar
Honey
Hot sauce
Taco Sauce

Feminine Personal Hygiene Items for 2 years (I am sooooo NOT kidding!)

Kosher salt, iodized salt, rock salt and pickling salt

Boxes of Ramen noodles in the single packs, not the cups
Mac&Cheese

Canned Flour
Canned Cheese
Canned Meats - Big Lots has canned ham and Chicken A La King for $3.00 and $2.50. I have about 9 cans of ham now and will be getting more.

Watch out for expiration dates...

See more of my posts at Prepare to Survive in California.

2 comments:
gravatar
matthiasj said...
August 11, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Good post. All of those are essential to have in your preps.

matthiasj
Kentucky Preppers Network

gravatar
Wendy said...
August 27, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Just a thought on the feminine hygiene products. It's good to have those things stored up, but when I started thinking about my personal preps (and as a woman, that was on my short list :), I realized that I could store up disposables, but what if I can't - ever - replenish my stock? What if there just aren't anymore? What then?

So, instead, I switched to non-disposable options. I bought a DivaCup (sorry, I know TMI :), and I learned to make cloth, washable napkins (again, sorry about the TMI). That was two years ago, and I haven't bought any disposables since.

Again, it's good to stock up on stuff, but at some point what's in storage is going to be used up, and at least for somethings, it's better, in my opinion, to figure out a way to make the item non-disposable.

Post a Comment


Get Free Templates Here
Template Modifications By Tom: American Preppers Network