If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.California.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Thank you

Just a note to all of you who have visited, commented, or dropped me an e-mail, I sincerely thank you. I haven't responded to each of the comments left here, and I will try and be more diligent in doing so. Time has become the most precious of my resources lately.

Your participation, even if it is just reading, is important if we are to raise the consciousness of the people out there who still haven't taken the steps necessary to ensure their own survival.

1 comments:
gravatar
preparednesspro said...
February 18, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Thanks for providing great content to comment on. Keep it up!

Post a Comment


Get Free Templates Here
Template Modifications By Tom: American Preppers Network