If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.California.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


THANK YOU CHRISTINE!

Our very own Christine B. told me how to fix the banner problem I was having. Seems the instructions I had originally been provided with were inaccurate!

So THANK YOU CHRISTINE! Now people can click on the banner ads you'll actually go where you're supposed to rather than back to a weird blog page.

So, I'll be adding more banners!

IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS, let me know! We will advertise you free on the page. We want like minded people to support each other, and the best way to do that is to let each other know.

Thanks again, Christine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get Free Templates Here
Template Modifications By Tom: American Preppers Network