If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.California.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Things are hectic

First:

Please allow me to apologize to all of you who have written and filled my mail box. I'm sorry I haven't replied. I will have time to go through the mail and respond to each of you this weekend.

Second:

To the right you will see a message about basic preparedness info. There's TONS of stuff out there on the web dealing with disaster preparedness, and food storage. I'm working on distilling it down into some easily visited sites to help people who are just getting started. Some of the stuff is redundant from site to site, but hopefully it will help some of you out there.

If you know of a good site to add, please let me know, and I'll make sure it gets up there.

Thanks so much!

4 comments:
gravatar
MADDOG said...
January 30, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

hey brother im from cali now i live in missouri now .you need any help let me know .being a prepper means being ready not just buying stuff from some store it's a state of mind and body.I think its great you try to get others involved .so if there is anything i can do for you email me at thequest@hotmail.com and i'll stand with you you can see my blog at http://missouripreppersnetwork.blogspot.com/ so as always --keep your powder dry--maddog

gravatar
Leon Basin said...
February 1, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Hey, how are you doing? Hope all is well.

gravatar
Dr. Prepper 10-2-4 said...
February 7, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Hello from So. Cal. Came here looking for like minded preppers in the Temecula area...This should be a good place to start?
rfm812@yahoo.com

gravatar
Peanut said...
May 25, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

How do I join? I am in San Luis Obispo.

Post a Comment


Get Free Templates Here
Template Modifications By Tom: American Preppers Network