If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.California.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Rotating Images

I've been beating my head against the wall trying to get a script to change the banner in the upper right on a set interval with no success. I can't get it to support a flash animation banner either.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, I'd appreciate it.

After two days of working on various schemes, I'm putting it aside for now. It will just switch between Big John and Jim Stach over at Freedom Fighter Radio.

I can get it to auto rotate, but for some dang reason it keeps sending people to Blogger when you click on the banner. Annoying as all heck.

I'll be working on some other stuff, and I'm sorry but I haven't been able to get to e-mail.

Work has been hectic, and the few minutes I can get on here...well.

Thanks for checking back!

Oh, and to the nice doctor who wants me to put up an add for her, I'll get it done as soon as I can.

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get Free Templates Here
Template Modifications By Tom: American Preppers Network