If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.California.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Keep e-mailing!

I've received emails from your fellow Californians looking to contribute to and participate in this blog.

If you're wondering if there's going to be participation before dropping your hat in the ring, be assured there is!

Right now, I'm working on a design for the blog, and if you have a specialty you'd like to showcase, drop me a note!

Thanks!

There's going to be a few delays and hiccups as we get going, so let's all pull together.

The media is running out of stuff to distract your fellow Americans with now that the election and the inauguration are over. It will be hard to hide from the realities of a faltering global economy and the disastrous environmental changes taking place all around us.

Maybe a motto is in order:

You have two choices when it comes to preparedness. Prepare to live, or prepare to die.

8 comments:
gravatar
American Prepper said...
January 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

I'm comin' right up your Alley, Hope I don't step in your litter box. I will be truckin to San Lorenzo tommorow. How far is that from you?

gravatar
Felinae said...
January 22, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Hey, this is Mrs. Cat, the hubby will be in Pleasanton today, January 22. San Lorenzo is only about 20 miles out of Pleasanton.

Have a safe trip.

~Smiles~

gravatar
American Prepper said...
January 22, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gravatar
Felinae said...
January 22, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Hi Again,
I got in touch with him and gave him your number. Hopefully you guys can meet up. :)

I have to get ready for work. Have a great day!

Smiles~Felinae~

gravatar
SurvivalCat said...
January 22, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

I am so glad that this site exists for California preppers. I just stepped in to say Hi to everyone.

SurvivalCat
from Sacramento

gravatar
PreparingMama said...
January 23, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

I am glad to see some organization happening! Thanks for your efforts!

PreparingMama~Central Valley

gravatar
American Prepper said...
January 24, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

I like the new look catman

gravatar
Shy Wolf said...
January 25, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Slick, Catman- looking wonderful. I'm gonna steal your motto, though: dang, that's too good to pass up! And so true.
Shy

Post a Comment


Get Free Templates Here
Template Modifications By Tom: American Preppers Network